Polski | English |
Krakow's churches | Main Market Square | The Cloth Hall | Wawel Hill | City Walls | Krakow Mounds | Krakow's Gallery | 3D Panoramas
Kraków Krakow's Attractions
• Churches
• Main Market Square
• The Cloth Hall
   - Gargoyles
• Wawel Hill
• Town Hall Tower
• City Walls
• Krakow Mounds
• Krakow's Gallery
Kraków krakow4u.pl
• About us


Back to
Krakow's Churches
Kraków
The Church of the Holy Saviour

The Church of the Holy Saviour is a small Romanesque temple at the Blessed Bronislawa Street. The church was consecrated in 1148, but some elements of the building date back even to the 10th century. At the very beginning of thr 17th century, from an initiative of superior Dorota Katska, the temple was partly rebuilt and the tower was added. The church is surrounded by the former parish cementery of Zwierzyniec.

2004 - 2016 © Paweł Krzan KRFOTO | All rights reserved. Copying the materials included on this page is forbidden without the permission of the author