Polski | English |
Krakow's churches | Main Market Square | The Cloth Hall | Wawel Hill | City Walls | Krakow Mounds | Krakow's Gallery | 3D Panoramas
Kraków Krakow's Attractions
• Churches
• Main Market Square
• The Cloth Hall
   - Gargoyles
• Wawel Hill
• Town Hall Tower
• City Walls
• Krakow Mounds
• Krakow's Gallery
Kraków krakow4u.pl
• About us

Krakau

Church of the Brothers Hospitalers

foto: Pawel Krzan

address:
Krakowska St. 48
31-066 Krakow - Kazimierz

The Church of Merciful Hospitalers under the invocation of the Most Holy Trinity was constructed in the years 1739-1758 by Trinities friars, according to a project of architect Franciszek Placidi. The interior of the church was ornamented by Jerzy Piltz with rococo stucco decorations and illusion style polychrome. In the year 1796 the order of Trinities was liquidated by Austrian authorities and as a result of that he church belonging to them was given to Merciful Brothers.

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

Cracovie

foto: Pawel Krzan

2004 - 2016 © Paweł Krzan KRFOTO | All rights reserved. Copying the materials included on this page is forbidden without the permission of the author